skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tomomin's Diary

火曜日, 11月 28, 2006

U2-The Saint are Coming

I listened this song in English class. It was a good song.

One of the song is・・・

Verse1:
I cried to my daddy on the telephone, how long now? Untill the clouds
unroll and you come home, the line went. But the shadows still remain since your
descent, your descent.

投稿者 Tomomin 時刻: 11:11 午前

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)

Link List

  • Hiroko's Story 2!!
  • miki's happy diary♪
  • Yui's diary
  • ayaka's blog
  • なべかま日記。
  • Tomomiso diary♪
  • mina's diary
  • Mami's diary
  • pukman

ラベル

  • Book review
  • Cafe
  • Cooking class
  • Drink with friend
  • Food
  • Holiday
  • links
  • Movie
  • photo
  • presentation
  • quick post
  • Study

Kumamoto

  • Yamada Ranch
  • Sitijiou Melon Dome
  • Yama Mizu Ki~Kurokawa Onsen~
  • Fukuda Farm
  • Minamata Tourist Info

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  2月 (3)
    • ►  1月 (10)
  • ▼  2006 (49)
    • ►  12月 (17)
    • ▼  11月 (19)
      • totoro♪♪
      • U2-The Saint are Coming
      • 11/28 I'm not happy・・・
      • Book♪Book♪♪
      • My friend♪
      • I love shopping♪
      • Cooking class!!
      • I took V-CHECK !!
      • I got it!!
      • Wai Wai ♪♪
      • Cooking!!
      • Christmas Time is here again!
      • 11/14 "Hakua festival"☆
      • 11/9 Cooking class!!
      • ABC SHOPPING GAME
      • Vegetable☆
      • 2nd Book review!!!
      • A three-day weekend♪
      • 11/1 Happy Day☆
    • ►  10月 (13)

自己紹介

Tomomin
詳細プロフィールを表示