skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tomomin's Diary

月曜日, 11月 27, 2006

Book♪Book♪♪


I read "The Storm" today. It was very cute story.

Children make a tree house and have a party there.

But next day, there is a storm. So the tree is down. However, there is a box on the root. And there is a key in the box.

The story gave me the good old memory.
投稿者 Tomomin 時刻: 12:57 午後
ラベル: Book review

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)

Link List

  • Hiroko's Story 2!!
  • miki's happy diary♪
  • Yui's diary
  • ayaka's blog
  • なべかま日記。
  • Tomomiso diary♪
  • mina's diary
  • Mami's diary
  • pukman

ラベル

  • Book review
  • Cafe
  • Cooking class
  • Drink with friend
  • Food
  • Holiday
  • links
  • Movie
  • photo
  • presentation
  • quick post
  • Study

Kumamoto

  • Yamada Ranch
  • Sitijiou Melon Dome
  • Yama Mizu Ki~Kurokawa Onsen~
  • Fukuda Farm
  • Minamata Tourist Info

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ►  2007 (13)
    • ►  2月 (3)
    • ►  1月 (10)
  • ▼  2006 (49)
    • ►  12月 (17)
    • ▼  11月 (19)
      • totoro♪♪
      • U2-The Saint are Coming
      • 11/28 I'm not happy・・・
      • Book♪Book♪♪
      • My friend♪
      • I love shopping♪
      • Cooking class!!
      • I took V-CHECK !!
      • I got it!!
      • Wai Wai ♪♪
      • Cooking!!
      • Christmas Time is here again!
      • 11/14 "Hakua festival"☆
      • 11/9 Cooking class!!
      • ABC SHOPPING GAME
      • Vegetable☆
      • 2nd Book review!!!
      • A three-day weekend♪
      • 11/1 Happy Day☆
    • ►  10月 (13)

自己紹介

Tomomin
詳細プロフィールを表示